Our bed and breakfast is perfect for those seeking peace and a rural retreat. We have 4 ensuite rooms and a fifth, Torr, has exclusive use of an adjacent bathroom. Downstairs, guests have full use of the main hall, library and dining room. The castle is a family home and is occupied throughout the year by the proprietors and their children.
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory.
- Packed lunches can also be arranged.
- Check in after 2pm. Check out by 11am on the day of departure please.
- Although we allow dogs in the castle and in guests’ rooms please be aware that larger dogs cause damage to the surface of the main polished stairway. Due to this we cannot accept large dogs or dogs that struggle with polished surfaces.