Our bed and breakfast is perfect for those seeking peace and a rural retreat. We have 4 ensuite rooms and a fifth, Torr, has exclusive use of an adjacent bathroom. Downstairs, guests have full use of the main hall, library and dining room. The castle is a family home and is occupied throughout the year by the proprietors and their children.
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory.
- Packed lunches can also be arranged.
- Check in after 2pm. Check out by 11am on the day of departure please.
- Dog friendly B&B!