The castle is occupied throughout the year by the proprietors and their children.
All the flats and cottages are comfortably furnished and well equipped and every effort is made to maintain the high standards. Suggestions for useful additions are always welcomed.
All cottages and flats have electric convector heaters in all the rooms. The estate will provide fire wood for open fires.
- Please be aware that all self catering properties are non smoking.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- Outgoing guests are asked to leave by 10 am on the day of departure; incoming guests are requested not to arrive before 3 pm. We always ensure that the accommodation is clean, tidy and welcoming and ask you to leave it as you find it. All flats and cottages are equipped with vacuums, brooms and cleaning materials for this purpose.
- On booking your holiday we ask for a 25% non refundable deposit and the balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Cots can be provided, but please bring your own bedding.
- Dogs are welcome in all property except the Steadings flat