What you need to know:
- Carrying a bottle of water with you is advisable, and packed lunches are available to order from the Coffee Shop.
- First walk of the day usually departs at 10:30am (This can be flexible for advanced bookings) from the Nature Lab, and will return there. The Coffee Shop opens at 10:00am if you need to grab supplies and a cuppa first!
- Outdoor clothing is strongly recommended for all walks, with particular attention to staying warm and dry should the weather change. Sturdy footwear with good grip is essential. Wellies are fine.
- Children of 5 years and over are encouraged to participate. Remember to pick up your activity pack before leaving the Nature Lab! Younger children can be carried, but please discuss this with your guide before departing. Buggies are not permitted on guided walks.
- Your guide is a qualified First-Aider, and carries a kit at all times. Please inform your guide of any health concerns that might make walking difficult for you when booking.
- Your guide carries high quality optical equipment to help you spot wildlife, but feel free to bring your own too. If you have a camera, pack it; you’ll definitely want to remember our views!
- All dogs must be on a lead and under proper control Well behaved dogs are welcome; excitable dogs – even when on a lead – can upset our livestock, wildlife and other guests. Be considerate.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the terrain, our walks are not suitable for guests with severe walking difficulties, wheelchairs, mobility scooters or buggies. There are, however, more accessible areas where wildlife and stunning views can be enjoyed. Please ask the guide for further information or assistance.
The Short Walks (Approx. 2 hrs)- £20 per person
Glengorm History, Sea Cliffs and Bluebell Wood
The Longer Walks (Approx. 4 hrs)- £35 per person
Loch Mingary and Balimeanach
Full Day Walks (Approx. 6 hrs)- £45 per person
The Volcano *Includes a packed lunch from the Tobermory Bakery and tea and coffee in the castle drawing room after your hike
Under 8’s– FREE! With free use of our adventure bug backpacks (subject to availability)
8-16’s– Flat rate of £5 each
Tailor Made Walks
2 hour– £20 per person
4 hour- £35 per person
6 hour- £45 per person
Additional hours- £8 per hour, per person
Groups of five or more adults booking onto a 4 hour or 6 hour tour will receive complementary tea and coffee in Glengorm Castle’s drawing room.
* Must be booked in advance