Experience Scotland’s most iconic seasonal wildlife event
Join the Glengorm Ranger on a dawn adventure to watch our Stags as they lock antlers on the hillsides. Departing from the Nature Lab (next to the coffee shop) at 6:30am, the group will head to the rutting grounds in time for sunrise.
Your guide will carry optical equipment to help you view the deer, but feel free to bring your own if you have it. There will be plenty of other wildlife to see on the way!
The session is expected to last approximately 3hrs, and will return to the Coffee Shop for a free hot drink and scone following the walk.
- STRICTLY BY ADVANCE BOOKING
- PAYMENT UPON BOOKING
- £20pp including refreshments
- Maximum 6 people per group
- Not suitable for under 10s (being calm and quiet is very important!)
- Warm, waterproof clothing & sturdy footwear essential
- Cameras welcome, but please turn off your flash beforehand
- Absolutely no dogs